Terms and Conditions/Policies
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- No refund for the cancellation made 7 days before the date of departure.
- 50% refund for the cancellation made 8 to 14 days before the date of departure.
- 100% refund for the cancellations made 15 days before the date of departure.
- Instead of cancellation of the ticket, you can transfer your ticket to someone else with earlier intimation to the organizers.
- Cancellation and refund policy may differ for each event. If they differ, the same will be sent to an email ID used during registration.
- Refunds take max of 5 working days. Please cooperate.
Terms and Conditions:
- Schedules mentioned in the event description are only tentative. Organizers can change the schedule on spot for the benefit of the majority of the participants.
- Accommodation arrangements will be basic and we ask you not to expect luxury. Please mention while registering for the event if you want any such customization.
- All participants must carry their backpacks, tents, sleeping bags and eateries even if they are provided by the organizers.
- If we cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances before the date of departure, amount will be transferred to the next event within next 3 months. If an event is cancelled after the date of departure due to natural calamities, strikes/bandh, any incident that can cause disruption to the event; plan and schedule will be changed without refund.
- Rest room facility can’t be guaranteed on night treks. On times, Pay and Use restrooms will have to be used. Leave No Trace is the principle that we follow seriously and we ask you to be respectful to local people and their sentiments.
- All types of intoxication are strictly prohibited.
- Damages made to the gears provided will have to be bear by the participants, Laundry charges 100/- if stains are made.
- Pitching tents, arranging camp fires, BBQ if mentioned are to be done by everyone. And BBQ, Bonfire can be cancelled without any prior intimation.
- We are not responsible for the transport quality as we hire such facility from our vendors. Lagging behind the time due to transport is not in our hands. We usually plan the event giving allowances for such delays but still it’s not in our hands.
- We shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the declination of authorization for any transaction due to various reasons.
- We shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any physical injuries. We as organizers are only liable to give proper first-aid and take the participant to nearest hospital. The risks include, among other things: paralysis; hypothermia; accidental drowning; sprains, joint dislocations and broken bones; falling from high places; the negligence of other participants; foot or other bodily entrapment; facial or other lacerations; impalement; extensive dental damage; and death.
- I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
- I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless all organizers Adventure Junkie, volunteers, sponsors and the Governments from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity.
- Should the organizers Adventure Junkie, volunteers, sponsors, or the Governments, or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
- At times, Cycling and Running events will be in traffic and also the transport facility during any of the event will involve certain accidental risk. I expressly agree that i understand the risk associated and Organizers Adventure Junkie, volunteers, sponsors and the Governments are not responsible for any accidents, Injuries and even Death.
- All disputes are subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction only.
- Participants have to bear any additional costs incurred due to inability to complete the event, medical costs if any or loss of time and resources.
- You are advised to not carry valuables such as jewelry etc during the entire trip and if you do so, you shall do so at your own risk and the management shall not be responsible for the loss/damage of the same.
- Please follow the instructions given to you by the organizers/guide assigned at all times, especially during the treks or other adventure activities and if you fail to do so and act negligently, the organizers shall not be responsible for the outcome of such negligent actions.
- Swimming in the water bodies nearby and other water related activities to be done under supervision of the organizers or any guide assigned for the same.
- In case of any children below the age of 14 years, they shall be always accompanied by their parents or guardian or entrusted with a guide specifically assigned by the organizers.
- For any event/booking, the least number of participants we expect is 7 to 8. If there is any short fall in the number of participants, Organizers shall have the right to cancel the event or change the mode of transport and organizers shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly. 100% amount will be refunded back in case of cancellation.
- The cost of the event may go up in certain cases during the peak holiday seasons or for other rare reasons and any additional cost has to be paid before departure. Voucher code given to select customers can only be used for the next event and max limit is 250/-.
- Gear Shop: Quality and Service provided by third-party vendors such as Home stays, Other adventure activities conducted by different organizations are not completely in our hands though we take care to select our vendors very carefully. For Adventure Products, Cancellation and refund policies of respective third-party service providers will be applicable. We are not liable for any accidents, losses that may occur directly/indirectly because of their negligence or safety standards. Any damage made to the rented gear results in extra charge or new replacement.
- Volunteering: All the Terms and Conditions mentioned above are applicable to Volunteers, Interns, Employees, organizers. Additional roles and responsibilities are to take care of the participants, motivate them, guide them and be with them as a mentor at all times. Ensuring safety of the participants and enhancing their experience is the primary task and do accepted responsibilities.
- Sponsored Project: Internship offer is based on performance and project availability after the end of sponsored project’s duration. Soft-skills and S.A.V.E.R.S handouts must not be photocopied as they are copyrighted. 4000/- worth voucher will be given to an entire project group and hence will be divided depending on number of students in a group. Sponsorship mentioned is per group irrespective of the group size. Lesser the group size, more the sponsorship.
I have had enough opportunity to read this entire document . I have read and understood it, and I agree to bound by its terms.