This section serves any adventure junkie who is also a voracious reader. “A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge”
How it works?
- Check the availability of the book you need.
- Price of the book will be Caution deposit which is refundable, this is to avoid non renewal of the borrowed book.
- A book can be kept for a maximum of 15 days after which request to renew must be sent by mail.
- Nominal maintainance charge of 10/- for each book.
- The borrower is responsible for any fine, collection fees, damage assessments, or overdue charges for books borrowed.
- Contact for books : http://www.adventurejunkie.in/get-connected/
List of Books:
|Basic Land Navigation Handout||Adventure Junkie|
|Dongri to Dubai – Six decades of the Mumbai Mafia||S Hussain Zaidi|
|Outlook Traveller – Getaways, Trekking Holidays in India||Outlook|
|When Men and Mountains Meet||John Keay|
|Adventure Sports||Brig. TPS Chowdhury|
|Himalayan Blunder (Kannada)||Brig. John P Dalawi|
|The Brave||Rachna Bisht Rawat|
|The Krishna Key||Ashwin Sanghi|
|Into the Wild||Jon Krakauer|
|Into Thin Air||Jon Krakauer|
|The Ghosts of K2 –||Mick Conefrey|
|Freedom – The Courage to be Yourself||Osho|
|You Can Win||Shiv Khera|
|Rich Dad Poor Dad||Robert T Kiyosaki|
|The Climbing Handbook||Steve Long|
|The Book of Secrets||Osho|
|Climbing Guide to Bangalore – Roped Climbs||Sohan Pavvuluri|
|Durgaastamana||Ta Ra Su|
|Adolf Hitler – Mein Kampf||Adolf Hitler|
|The Freedom of the Hills||The Mountaineers|