Date(s) - 01/03/2027
About the places:
St. Mary’s Basilicca: One of the oldest churches in Bangalore. The first church in the state that has been elevated to the status of a minor basilica.
Sankey Tank: Built in 1882 by Col. Richard Hieram Sankey. Covers an area of 37.1 acres.
CTR, Malleshwaram: Iconic Breakfast spot.
Bull Temple: The temple was built in 1537 by Kempe Gowda under the Vijayanagara empire in the Vijayanagara architectural style, Height is 15 ft and Length 20 ft.
Bimba Art Hut: Storehouse of art in a 100 year old building.
Day 01: Assemble at Silk Board Junction, Visit St. Mary’s Basilicca – Sankey Tank. Breakfast at CTR, Malleshwaram. Visit Bull Temple – Bimba Art Hut. Gavi Gangadareshwara Temple being optional. Total distance approx 35 km.
- Mechanical Support for Cycles rented from us.
- Breakfast, Permissions and Entry fees.
- Medical first aid for minor injuries.
Things to Carry:
- Cycling Helmets.
- Clothing suitable for cycling.
- Water bottles, Energy bars and chocolates if needed.
- Plastic covers/Water proof covers to keep Mobile in case it rains.
To register on custom dates, Book the event and mention the date in comment box.