Bandaje Arbi – Ballarayanadurga Trek
Date(s) - 25/01/2018 - 28/01/2018
21:30 - 23:30
About the Place:
Ballarayanadurga Fort is in Charmadi Ghats, which connects Dakshina Kannada and Chikmagalur districts. Ballarayanadurga Fort is at an altitude of 1509m. It can be accessed from two sides. Shorter route is from Sunkasale and Longer route is from Bandaje village. Bandaje-Arbi waterfall is very nearby and the only way to reach is to trek. GPS location is 13.131945 N 75.414027 E.
|Pick up Point||Bangalore (Ask for pick up from other locations)|
|Max. Elevation||1509m / 4951 ft|
|Activities||Trekking, Camping, Bonfire, Waterfalls.|
Day 0: Depart from Adventure Junkie at 21:30
Day 1: Get fresh and have Breakfast and tea at Base. Start trek early as possible, Reach peak and have packed lunch. Trek to Bandaje-Arbi waterfalls. Camp for the day, Bonfire if weather permits.
Day 2: Continue the trek and reach Ballarayanadurga Fort. Descend on the other side of the forest. Ride back to Homestay in our vehicle. Camp, Dinner and BBQ if possible.
Day 3: Visit a waterfall near the homestay. Have Breakfast. Travel back towards Bangalore. Visit Belur, Halebidu and Settihalli Reservoir on the way back.
- 2 night stay at Camping & Homestay.
- Tents, sleeping bags.
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinner and plenty of snacks.
- Transportation to and fro as per itinerary (non AC).
- Local trek guide, Permissions and Entry fees.
- Medical first aid support.
Things to Carry:
- Trekking shoes
- Backpack (40-60 litres), Water proof
- Socks (2 pairs): One sports socks, A pair of woollen socks for the night if trek is in winter.
- Salt/Snuff Powder to avoid leeches during rainy and post rainy season.
- Headlamp/Torch: Mandatory
- Toiletries (Sunscreen, moisturiser, light towel, lip balm, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste).
- Two water bottles: 1 litre each.
- Personal Medications if any
- Plastic covers/Water proof covers to keep wet cloths seperately and extra for when backpack is not 100% water proof
Terms and Conditions:
Bookings are closed for this event.