King of Landscapes-Kudremukh, Camping, Barbecue, Bonfire and Waterfalls
From 21:30 until 23:45
At Kudremukh Peak
Sujeeth & Suneeth / 9663153111 & 7259811995
About the Place:
The Kudremukh National Park – latitude 13°01’00” to 13°29’17” N, longitude 75°00’55’ to 75°25’00” E. Known for its bio-diversity and mineral wealth, Kudremukh is located in the Chikmagalur district of Karnataka. In Kannada, Kudremukh means ‘horse’s face’ and the place gets its name from a peak that resembles the face of a horse. The beautiful landscapes of Kurdremukh are a big crowd puller.
Three vital rivers — Bhadra, Nethravati and Tunga — originate from the region. Trekking along the well-established trails lead to the point of origin of these rivers. The trekking trails through dense forests and tropical riverbeds with varying degrees of difficulty, attract those seeking an adrenaline rush. You can see rare orchids and enjoy the fresh mountain air as you explore the grassland.
The Kudremukh National Park is the second largest protected region in the Western Ghats that is spread over an area spanning 600 sq km. The region in and around Kudremukh receives about 7,000 mm of rainfall per year.
|Pick up Point||Bangalore (Ask for pick up from other locations)|
|Max. Elevation||1894 m / 6214 ft|
|Season||Avoid Rainy season as trail gets slippery|
|Activities||Trekking, Camping, BBQ, Bonfire, Waterfalls.|
|Trek Start & End Location||Mullodi|
Day 0: Depart from Adventure Junkie at 21:30
Day 1: Get fresh and have Breakfast and tea at our Homestay. Start trek early as possible, Reach peak and have packed lunch. Spend some time and return back to homestay for the much awaited BBQ, Campfire and Dinner.
Day 2: Visit a waterfall which is just 150 metres from our homestay, Visit Hanuman Gundi waterfall. Depart to Bangalore.
- 1 night stay at Home Stay/Camping.
- Spacious dome tents, sleeping bags.
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner and plenty of snacks.
- Transportation to and fro as per itinerary (non AC).
- Local trek guide, Permissions and Entry fees.
- Medical first aid support.
Things to Carry:
- Trekking shoes
- Backpack (40-60 litres), Water proof
- Socks (2 pairs): One sports socks, A pair of woollen socks for the night if trek is in winter.
- Salt/Snuff Powder to avoid leeches during rainy and post rainy season.
- Headlamp/Torch: Mandatory
- Toiletries (Sunscreen, moisturiser, light towel, lip balm, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste).
- Two water bottles: 1 litre each.
- Personal Medications if any
- Plastic covers/Water proof covers to keep wet cloths seperately and extra for when backpack is not 100% water proof
Paytm: +91 7259811995
Bank Name: Axis Bank, Jayanagar, Bangalore.
Account Name: Sujeeth Sowdri Raveendra.
Account Number: 910010033747368
Account Type: Savings.
IFSC Code: UTIB0000052 (five zero's followed by 52)
There are 30 places available.