About the place:
Narayanagiri hill nearly 3800 ft in height and is one of the lesser known mountain peaks in Karnataka. It is fortified and is in Ramnagara District. Atop the hill is the Laxmi-Narayana temple with black granite open only during weekends. Sunrise makes the trek more mesmerizing. Trail passes through the thick forest of Jalamangala and carved steps on the rock.
- Depart from Adventure Junkie at 05:30
- Reach the base of the hill, have breakfast and start hiking.
- Get back to base around 13:30. Have Lunch.
- Come back to Bangalore after visiting Big Banyan Tree and shopping at Plant nursery.
Things to carry:
- Cap, Sunscreen, Suitable Clothing for trek.
- Sufficient water, Electrolytes.
- Shoes with good grip.
- Non-AC Transport.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks.